Thursday, November 29, 2012

Vintage Christmas


This is on my dresser in the bedroom. Sorry the picture is not so bright. A birdcage with a flower, greens, balls and a bird. And a lantern on one side and the vintage tree on the other side.


 A close up of the birdcage.


I got this lace stocking at a yard sale and the star. The star was rusty so I painted it pink and put some glitter on it. I have added more things to this stocking, since I took this picture.


     A close up of stocking.


As you can see I have another trellis in my bedroom. It has lights and garland around it. I have also added more to it . On the ladder is a lantern and some of my bears. The ladder was my Father's. I always did my bedroom in bears, but I put up a victorian boarder and some of them are country. 

A picture of the ladder from the front. Also doily's. Can't decorate without them. I am always buying them. I got 3 more on Wednesday.


Bought this 2 tier stand at a yard sale this year. Have some bears in them and greens and balls. And of course more lace.

This is another one of the shelf's that my boss was going to throw out, so I got it. She's not too smart when it comes to stuff like this. This is the end of my decorating for this year. Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment