Friday, November 23, 2012

Gingerbread Christmas part 1


I buy these old kitchen items at yard sales and decorate for Christmas. My kitchen is done all in gingerbread, for Christmas.


This is another one of my yard sale finds. And I decorated  it also.


This is not a yard sale find. I bought it at a antique sale. I just had to have the little spice cabinet.


The green box that you see in the picture, I got at a yard sale and it was brown, so I painted it green and antiqued it. I usually have vintage dishes in it, but changed it out for my gingerbread people. It is sitting on my kitchen window.


I really like this little spice cabinet I got at a yard sale. It was blue and had different knobs on it. I painted it white and distressed it. So for Christmas I decorated it.


Also got this long basket at a yard sale, and put some greens and a gingerbread boy in it.


This is on my window sill in the eating area. It is a swag with apple slices and orange slices, cinnamon sticks and gingerbread men.

Arrangement for my table. It is a carpenter box that I got at a yard sale, so for Christmas I fill it with gingerbread men greens cinnamon sticks apple slices and orange slices. And of course a doily.


The shelf with my vintage green kitchen things that I collect. I add gingerbread men and greens to this for Christmas.


My other shelf with more vintage green. Also with gingerbread men and greens. The gingerbread book that you see, I bought it at a antique auction. It is 1943. I only bring that out at Christmas. It is so fitting for my theme.


This is my island that I redid this past summer. It was an old desk that I got at a yard sale. I painted it white and distressed it. It is in my kitchen.


This basket is under the island, filled with what else but more gingerbread men. This is the end of the first of many more pictures of gingerbread men. I will be posting more tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment