Thursday, November 29, 2012

Santa Clause/Christmas


These pictures are all of my Santa's in my bathroom. So we will start with the shelf that I got at A yard sale for .35 cents. I have my watering can on it that I repurposed, with greens and a vintage flower in it and some vintage garland. Beside it is a white Santa. I like white Santa's. Not big on red.


This is above the sink. A white deer, and white Santa's and vintage trees.


A beautiful white Santa, with lights balls and a jar with a candle in it.


A close up the Santa. He has a beautiful face.


I redid this shelf years ago and have it in my bathroom. It is now decorated with Santa's. But the top is with my Elvis ornaments. Can't forget Elvis.

I even decorate the top of my shower rod.


I always have my birdhouse on this wicker stand, but for Christmas I decorate it with garland, balls and Santa's. Underneath is a vintage tree and a Santa with a music box.

Here is a close up of it.


Another white Santa with a green tree and some balls.


This Santa a friend gave me, he is a wine bottle cover. And the wine she gave me is under him. It is called "Old Fart" I wonder what it taste like. I'll try it one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment