Sunday, November 25, 2012

Snowmen Christmas part 1


The snowmen Christmas tree in the living room. I wish my pictures were better.


This is on my tree near the top. I got this at a yard sale years ago.


This is my fancy snow lady. Isn't she sweet?


Another snow lady. She is dressed in a brown hat and coat.


This is a antique. It was on my father's tree when he was young. It is over a 100 years old. That is priceless to me.


This is another antique, also from my father's tree as a young boy. Another priceless piece.


One of my snowmen sitting on a chair with a plaid deer.


My dry sink that I got at a yard sale for 5$. As you can see it is well decorated with snowmen.


This is a close up of the bottom. I love the two making a snowman.


I hung the ice skates on the door with some greens.

My cute little Christmas mouse. Everyone needs one of these. He is so cute.

I made this wreath at work, then I bought it. It goes so well with the theme of snowmen.


  This is another priceless scene. It was also on my father's Christmas yard when he was a small boy. The log house and the celluloid animals and the cast iron pump are all over 100 years old. I wish I could hide the wires better. Just love this.


A snowman with his bear sitting on my rocking horse, which I got at a yard sale, the horse that is. Under the horse is a old snowman hat.


This rocking horse I got at a antique store. It was never used. It was used for display.


Another yard sale rocking horse, I used to display some of my snowmen. More pictures to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment