Saturday, November 24, 2012

Gingerbread Christmas part 2


My Gingerbread tree in the eating area of my kitchen.


My green cheese slicer and spice grinder, also decorated with gingerbread.


I did a cloche out of a cheese cover. 

The exhaust cover above my stove, is all done in gingerbread, greens, lights and other things that match the theme.


This is the side of exhaust cover. The cranberry garland that you see in the picture, I dried.


Another view of the stove, and the garland around the cabinet. It has orange slices and a cranberry garland around it, also my grandmothers cookie cutters are on it.


A close up view of one of the cookie cutters


A garland above my kitchen sink.


The next couple of pictures are above my kitchen cabinets. They are decorated with greens, lights and all kind of gingerbread men.







This is a little arrangement I did in a tin.


A little tray I got at a yard sale. I thought it was too cute to pass up. So I  put  in it but what else, but more gingerbread men. This is the end of my gingerbread kitchen for Christmas. My next post will be of the living room and the snowmen theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment