Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Santa Clause/Christmas


I bought this cabinet at a yard sale to redo and didn't get it done yet, so I thought I would use it for some of my Santas.  It didn't turn out to bad. These pictures are of my front room. Maybe tomorrow night I will get the Santas in the bathroom posted. 

Some of my santas on a table in front of a window.


The shelf in this picture, my boss was going to throw out at work. Can you believe it? So I ask for it, and she said I could have it. Just love it.



This is an old wooden chicken feeder I bought at a flea market. I have it hanging on my wall, and decorate it with greens and a santa.


A cardboard santa that I bought at a antique auction. He was in a box lot, I paid 1$ for. So he hang's on my closet door.


Some more santas.


Just more santas, and some little houses.


A close up of one of my santas.


Close up of another santa.


I have a trellis in my room, and I decorate it with greens and a wall hanging I got at a yard sale.


A display of some of my santas. The santa that is hanging on the doors, was on my tree when I was little girl. So I put him up every year. I also have his original box he came in.


Picture of the tree with all the santas on it.


He is on the top of the tree.


Window in front room. It is above the tree and I put lights and santas up there. It looks nice from the street at night.


Close up of the tree.


The window has a santa and tree with lights. This was in my shop, when I had it.


I just got this picture, this year at a yard sale. Really liked it and just had to have it. So that's all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment