Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Snowmen part2


This is a cloche that I made out of yard sale items I bought.


Another cloche I did with ice skates [which I wish you could see better]. And then I have a tree and a snowman head on the top.


I also did another one, with a snowman head and he is sitting on a silver vintage wreath, and I put a smaller cloche on top, and have a doily and white hat in it.


This is my sweet primitive snow lady. Just love her. She is sitting on a child's green bench[antique]. Also in the picture is a birdhouse and 3 boxes, and of course a doily.


I really like him, I got him at a yard sale. He fits right in.


A tin bucket I have with some greens in, and a gold glitter Merry Christmas sign.


This is my small alpine tree that I have behind the sofa. As you can see it has many snowmen on it.


I have a few snowmen above my cabinet in the living room.


The deer in this picture was on our tree when I was small. I am surprised he also is in one piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment