Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Snowman decorations 2014


This is the vintage small tree in the living room.


One of the birdcages decorated, also snowmen on the ladder.


I fill a bowl with greens and balls.


A vignette of a snowlady that I made and also the shabby watering can I did. And the beautiful decoration in the back ground. It lights.


The antique birdcage all decorated.


Family of snow people.


Snowmen on a sled and snowmen making a snowman. Cute.


This is the primitive vignette. Most of my room is shabby, but I still like this.



This is priceless to me, it was on my father's Christmas yard when he was a little boy. The log house, the old pump and the animals are over 100 years old.


This is under the dry sink. The snowman head is in the birdcage.


This is my snowman tree, wish the picture was better.


He is in the tree.


the owl is also in the tree.


And this is the tree topper. I got her at a thrift shop. She is made out of spun cotton.


This is on my bar this year. I did the putz houses.


This is still part of the scene.

2 comments:

  1. Your decorations are so lovely. I love your snowman tree, it is so pretty. You have great taste! Hugs, Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your nice comment. I so love to decorate.

    ReplyDelete