Sunday, December 7, 2014

Gingerbread kitchen 2014


The following pictures are of my kitchen and eating area, decorated with Gingerbread for Christmas. This first is a vignette on my vintage green scales. You will also see lots of lace. I love to decorate with it.


Gingerbread around the biggin coffee pot. I also collect enamelware.


This is the spice box that I repurposed. I pull out some of the drawers and put things in them.


This is on top of another spice cabinet.


On my window sill, above the kitchen sink.


This basket is on the floor under my kitchen island, filled with goodies.


Greens, gingerbread, dried apple slices, and orange slices, cinnamon sticks, and berries fill this enamel roaster.


On top of the chicken crate, with the old scales.


One of my shelves with all kind of goodies.


Another shelf with more goodies.


Above the cabinets in my kitchen.


Also above the cabinets.


Long basket with gingerbread and greens.


Above the window in the kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I have gingerbread as a theme in my foyer. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for looking at my blog, and the nice comment.

    ReplyDelete