Thursday, December 18, 2014

Decorating with Santas


This is a scene in the bathroom.


Another Santa in the bathroom. He is one of my favorites.


This is like a shadow box shelf. It has different scenes in each. And of course the top shelf if all Elvis.


The birdhouse even gets decorated.


This is a vintage cabinet, which I decorate with Santas. I open the doors on it so you can see the things better. These pictures are now in my front room.


Santa's on a wooden tray with greens. The Santa in the middle is a candy container. The pink tree I bleached to that color, not sure how, but I like how it turned out.


This is the only red Santa I have. I like how he has the toys.


Another Santa with a sled and trees.


A Santa with a vintage tree and some greens.


This Santa was on my tree when I was a little girl. I was lucky enough to get it. And I also have the box for it.


This half window is above the big window in the front room. This year I put one Santa and a reindeer with some greens and lights in it, and it is very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment