Thursday, January 17, 2013

Praying Mantis


This post is going to be on praying mantis, which I just love. I think they are very intelligent. This first picture is of one eating a cricket.


Not a very good picture of a very pregnant one.


I was shocked to get pictures of them mating, because you never see this. I'm surprised the pictures got good, because I was shaking so bad.


Just from a different view.


When they are done mating he has to get away from her fast, because if not and she get's a hold of him, she bites off his head.Oh!!!!!!


This was my first nest to hatch. I think they are all praying to survive.


Another picture of them. They are so cute.  

Another picture of them. I have pictures of them coming out of the nest. I will be posting them later.


This one was on my porch for about two weeks. I would go out every morning and talk to it. And they do get to know  you.

No comments:

Post a Comment