Monday, December 31, 2012

Altered Bottles


My friend Laurie and I started to do craft's on Monday night's. So we started with altered bottles. This was my first one I did. I covered it in lace added pearls and a brooch. The lace I used was antique.


Another one I made. Also with lace and gold pearls. And put a pin on the top of the lid.


Covered a white milk bottle in lace. Then embellished it with buttons, pearls, a key and a victorian picture.


I took a lavender bottle and added some lace a button and a fancy button on the lid.


This is my favorite one. I bought the perfume bottle at a antique market and covered it in antique lace. Added pink flowers a key and some crystals around the top. I am not going to sell this one.


I made this one out of a empty candle jar. You can put a tea light in it, and it looks really nice burning.


This is another one of my favorite's. The bottle is a teal blue. So I embellished it in those colors.


This Christmas, I saw these in a book and thought why not make some. Not alot on them. Some lace and pins from yard sales. Then I just put some greens in the top. Very simple but nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment