Monday, December 17, 2012

Sweet Teddies


The following pictures are of some of  my bears and the story behind  them. This bear is dressed in my late father's dress that he wore as a baby. I also have the picture of him in this dress.


These bears are each wearing one of my baby dresses.


This bear is wearing my daughter"s dress when she was little. As you can see I like to dress my bear's.


This little sweet bear I got at a yard sale. She's so cute.

These little bear's are in the Christman spirit.


My girlfriend in Florida gave me this bear when I was down to visit her. She knows I love bear's, and she wanted me to have it.


This is another bear she gave me. She wanted me to have them in case something happened to her. I thought that was very nice of her. She knows I love bear's.


This is a Christmas bear I got at a  antique mall. She is not old, but I really liked it when I saw it. It comes out  for Christmas.


Well this is not a bear, but he is the love of my life. And he likes his picture taken. This is Sammy. I love him to pieces. He is always there for me.


I just got this bear at a thrift shop. He was just sitting on the shelf, and he wanted to go home  with me, so I bought him. I'm going to change his bow, and maybe dress him up a little. So that is some of my bear's, I have many more, I will post at a latter date. Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment