Sunday, August 19, 2012

Vintage Green Kitchen Collection


This is some of my vintage collection.


I collect anything with green. I just love it.


These are my grandmothers old cookie cutters. To me they are priceless.


I just got this stuff this year. Some of it I got at yard sales. I also collect doily's, as you will see in my pictures.


I got both of these at a antique market. I know the planter is a little rusty, but I didn't care. I wanted it.


The item on the right is a cheese slicer, good condition. On the left is a spice grinder. And in the front is a pastry cutter. Great finds.


Most of this, my son bought me for Christmas. I love it all. The enamelware is in great condition.

I bought this at a yard sale for 1$. It was all rusty, so I put oven cleaner on, and left it sit awhile and then I washed it in soap and water, and the rust was all removed. I didn't know if it would work on it or not, but I had nothing to lose. So now I know what to do.

1 comment: