Friday, August 31, 2012

My Gardens continued


This is a little garden vignette beside my shed.


We  eat out here sometimes, and we sit out here at night. It is a nice spot.


Another garden vignette. The blue stand I got from my neighbor's trash. It was maple colored, and I painted it this color, and planted flowers in it. The white chair my friend gave to me. The flower pot is planted with mint.


I have double impatiens planted in my chicken nesting box, with a chicken birdhouse sitting on it.


This is in front of my porch.


This is another picture of in front of my porch, with more birdhouses and flowers.


I bought this ladder at a yard sale for 10cents, yes you heard right. It was white and I painted it this pretty blue. Is it cute or what?


I got this wagon at a yard sale for 2$. I have it planted with all different kinds of  coleus. And they did great this year.


I also have coleus planted in my chicken feeder, that I bought at the mud sale for 2$. They also did very good in this. I can't take all the credit, I use Miracle Grow on everything. Just ask my friend Laurie.

No comments:

Post a Comment