Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas decorating in my home


This is a little scene under my dry sink, with the skates hanging on the door.


A vintage tree with the snowlady I made.


The snowmen on the sleigh is under my wicker table. I know they are not shabby, but I like them.


Everything, almost, is from my dad's christmas yard, when he was a little boy. This is priceless to me.


These snowpeople are under the cobbler's bench that my dad made. They are also not shabby, but I like them.


This is in my small bathroom. I decorated the birdhouse with greens and added a vintage tree.


Also in the bathroom. A birdcage and Santa.


On top of the dry sink, I have this vignette. I do wish my snowmen were trimmed in pink, but they are not. The candle in the lantern lights and so does the pink (not sure what it is called), but it is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment