Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas decorating in my home


This is my snowman tree in the living room.


The pictures are in my kitchen. I decorate with all gingerbread men. The green box they are in I repurposed. It was brown.


I bought this little chest at a antique auction.


Another thing I repurposed, and I decorate it with more gingerbread men and greens.


This is my enamel biggin coffee pot.


I bought this old sieve at a yard sale, and fill it with greens, orange slices and apple slices, a cinnamon stick gingerbread men and a candle.


This is the inside of my chicken crate. It has lights, a tree and two gingerbread people.


Some of my Santas. The picture I made.


Love him, I bought him after Christmas last year. It is a candy holder.


Other santas. The small red one is also a candy dish.


Primitive shelf with primitives.


I just got this lantern this year. The candle in it lights.


A shabby chic vignette in my bedroom,


Another shabby vignette in my bedroom.


And of course my baby, Sammy, I can't forget him. He is the love of my life. These are some of my decorating pictures, hope you enjoyed them. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment