Sunday, October 6, 2013

Victorian cones/ tussie mussie


This one has a picture on the cone, that I bought a frame at a yard sale, and it had this picture in it. I wanted the frame for another project. Because the paper had little girls on, I wanted to keep that theme in the decorating of it. I used a little doll and a tea set, some blocks, buttons and a hat pin, and of course a key.


This is a close up, of what is in the top.


This one is my primitive cone. It has a snowman head, a candy cane, two white trees, berries and greens, and a rusty bell on the bottom. I tea dyed the bunting, well I really used coffee. That's how I dye my lace too. To me it is easier then tea dying.


A close up of the top of the cone. So that is the latest cones. I am working on some more. I must get a move on, because we have three craft shows in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment