Thursday, October 31, 2013

Tussie Mussic/Victorian cones


This cone is with music and it has a rose in it which I glittered.


A close up of the top.


I really like this one, it is made of mohair and it has a tree in and a ball and a picture of Santa. I like the burlap around the top with the rhinestones. And I love the colors of it.


This is a close up of the top, sorry it is a little blurry.


This is my Paris cone. I had a time with this one and then all of a sudden it came together.


Close up of the top. I do like how it finally turned out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna Mae!! Your tussie mussies are darling!!! Makes me want to make one for my tree! This is my favorite time of year because I get to play with glitter and frilly things to my hearts content!!!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leave such a wonderful comment. You made my day!!!!
    Have a wonderful Sunday!!!
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete