Saturday, May 18, 2013

Gardens


The pictures are of some of my gardens. A container in the garden. You will see chicken wire thru out my gardens. It is to keep the rabbits from eating my flowers. And today I found a nest of 5 baby bunnies, they are so precious, but they love eating my flowers. Not good. I don't have my mulch down yet, not until all the spinners are down.


My wheelbarrow is planted with all kinds of flowers.


Forget-Me Not's and the lavender flower is a new one this year, called Velvet Elvis, love it.


My Poppy's has over 40 buds, they are just starting to open.


This is taken from the road. That's my little coal bucket in the front with all kinds of flowers in it. I will be so glade when I can get my mulch down, it sure makes a difference. That's it for now I will be posting more, later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment