Saturday, May 18, 2013

Enamelware


These pictures are some of my enamelware collection. This is a pan with a lid, that I bought at the mud sale two years ago. Not sure what kind of pan it is or what it was used for. I just liked it, so I bought it.


These are some tan and green pans.


I love this little roaster. I bought it in Florida and the cup I bought at the antique market.


Love this grinder, it is made in Germany.


This is a European coffee biggin.


My son got this for me for Christmas. I just love this. It is a utensil rack with tools[that's what they call it]. It is green and white..


A muffin tin in the gray, and a white coffee pot.


My husband got me these for Christmas, they are European stacked dinner carrier's.


A tan and green dipper and an invalid cup. Never saw one of these before. So this is some of my collection. Hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment