Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas 2015


I fill this cabinet with small Santas and other things.


The green santa is a candy container, the pink tree I dyed and put balls on it and the sleigh I got at a yard sale, I painted it white and put glitter on it. I like this display.


Another santa display. He is with a vintage tree.


The Santa light was on my tree growing up, and I was lucky enough to get it. I also have the box it goes in.


This is in the window. I always like this. and it looks nice from the street .

This shelf is in the bathroom. I always do it in Santas and this year I added some of the bottle brush trees that I bleached and glittered. And of course Elvis has the top shelf.


In front of the bathroom mirror at the sink.


Now for the Gingerbread kitchen. This is on my vintage green scales.


The spice box that I altered a few years ago. 


Another spice box with a grater, decorated with greens and a gingerbread man and one of my pepper mills.


This is the exhaust hood over the stove.


Gingerbread couple sitting on top of the wicker lamp, with greens.


Another vintage green scale with the top filled with cookie cutters, greens. orange slices and a gingerbread man.


An old sieve with greens berries, oranges, cinnamon sticks and a gingerbread man. This and the scale is on top of my chicken crate.


This is on the window sill at my sink

No comments:

Post a Comment