Thursday, May 14, 2015

My gardens of 2015


An old potty with flowers and a birdcage with flowers. They are sitting on a vintage metal cart that I painted.
 This is an old grill that I painted last fall, and I have it planted with flowers. I got the praying mantis at a yard sale this year. I added the black eyes on it. It matches the grill, and this is how I got it.
 I planted coleus in the chicken nesting box this year. The chicken birdhouse and a watering can is sitting with it.
 The welcome sign is in the garden. I got this at a yard sale, a few years ago. It just adds something to the garden.
 I have chickadees in the gourd birdhouse. I am so happy, I just love them. Can't wait to see the babies.
 Herb's planted in an enamelware dish pan with a lantern in it. It is sitting on top of the pink ladder.
 Herb pot filled with herb's. It is sitting at the patio. The herb's smell so good when sitting out on the patio.
 Another herb garden in an enamelware dish. I burn candles in the hanging glass jars.
Wheelbarrow planted with double impatiens and different kinds of tea. Also in it is a birdhouse and watering can and a bunny, but it is on the other side.
 I got this from the trash.I painted it (a splash of lime) and planted flowers in the drawers. That was my repurpose project so far this year. I always wanted to do this. Can't wait for the flowers to grow and trail down over the drawers.
 This is a vignette I have sitting under the vanity. I guess that is what it was. I have it on the patio.
 This Robin built a nest on my porch in my fern box. So I guess I will have a guest on my porch for a while. As you can see, she laid 4 eggs.
And of course I saved the best for last. This is my so very, very sweet Sammy, who I love with all my heart. Everywhere I am, he is. My sweet boy is getting so white. So that is my pictures of my garden so far, I will be updating from time to time. Hope you enjoy them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna Mae! I just had to come over here and thank you for that very sweet comment you left for me. It made my day. :) Your little garden vignettes are just adorable! I really like them all, but I think the wheelbarrow is my favorite. :) I am a bit jealous of your Robins Nest. I love to watch birds, but unfortunately most of the birds in the low desert where we are are just brown and not very pretty. It should be fun for you to watch the little guys grow up!!

    ReplyDelete