Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Snowman hats I made


This is the first snowman hat I made. I used music paper and silver tinsel trim, added some greens and berries. An then I glittered it.


The next one I did with french script paper. I made it more shabby. Added a lace flower and some berries and greens. Also a santa picture and a clock face.


A close up of the embellishments.


I did this one with scrapbook paper with a snow flake design. Added snow flakes white berries and a charm with a deer on it. Also had a snow flake garland that I used.


Close up of the embellishments.


I also did this in music paper. The big note was gold, and I painted it black and glittered it. I added a vintage rose, that I bought at a thrift store. It was a candle ring that I cut apart. 


Close up of the embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment