Saturday, July 26, 2014

In the garden


Isn't this black swallowtail beautiful? I think it was drying it's wings.


This Sunflower is called moon walker. Very pretty.


This one is called autumn beauty, and it is a beauty.


This is just a plain sunflower, but it is still beautiful.


This summer sweet smells so good. And the hummingbird loves it.


My Queen Ann's Lace is so beautiful this year. It is coming up everywhere, and I don't care, because I love it.


This is the Kopper King Hibiscus. Beautiful! The bad winter we had, didn't hurt them. They are so full of flowers. I have two of these plants. Their foliage is beautiful.


As you can see the wagon is spilling over with the double impatiens.


Now these are all flowers from my garden. I love to have fresh flowers in baskets and vases everywhere. I want to enjoy them.


Another vase of flowers from the garden. I have at least ten containers filled with flowers, and you can't even see a dent in the garden.


The beautiful Monarch, it's on the Zinnia, but I have butterfly weed growing for them, also.


I bought this Limelight hydrangea this year and it is doing great. Hope you enjoyed the pictures from my gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment