Thursday, November 21, 2013

Christmas decorating pictures of my home


This is a close up of one of the snowmen on my tree. I used all shabby snowmen on the tree this year. Because I wanted to use the script ribbon, which I never use ribbon on my tree, but I loved this ribbon.

This is another picture of the tree with snowmen and ice skates.


My alpine tree in the corner, is also shabby this year. Lots of pink and lace.


A close up of some of the things that are on the tree.


This is my antique birdcage decorated. There is a white bird on top and one in the cage.


This is another birdcage decorated.



This is a beautiful velvet poinsettia, that I used for my tie backs on my curtains. I bought some of these at the end of last year, when they went on sale. I just thought they were beautiful. They are a deep mauve color with some gold.


Another close up of my tree with the snowmen. The mittens were my daughters when she was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment