Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Gardens


A bumblebee on my milk weed. I have lots of this growing for the Monarch butterfly.


I am so pleased with all the colors my hydrangea bush has this year.


T

This is a picture of my purple clematis climbing up the front of my porch. I'm not sure how I got this off center. But I did.

I picked a bunch of my hydrangea's from the garden. I also did the vase.


This is a updated picture of my one vignette by my shed. I can't believe how it grew. But we have been having a lot of rain and hot weather.


A picture of my garden taken from the street. The wheelbarrow is doing great also. In front of it is my bee balm.


I have three birdbaths in the gardens for the birds, but in this one I have vintage rose petunias, planted.


I just love hollyhock's, and this one is beautiful. So this is an updated  post of my gardens. As you can tell, I love gardening. Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment