Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bird watching


Last spring, I put some birdseed on the ground for the birds, and who should arrive but a Robin. I was always told they don't eat birdseed, well it was eating it.


Then what do you know, but the squirrel shows up and him and the Robin ate together. So cute.


One day I was sitting on the porch, and I thought I was seeing things, there were a flock of Rose breasted Grosbeak's at my feeder. They stayed around for a few days, then they left, but it was nice having them for awhile.


WE had an owl come into our yard last summer. It was a great horned owl. It was beautiful. Then we found out it was poisoned, and it died. We called the vet, and they came up and got it, but it was too far gone. So sad, but at least I got this picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment