Sunday, October 28, 2012

Altered Boxes


One of my altered boxes I made. I'm just starting to make these, so I hope to get better, as time goes by.


This is a tissue box I altered.


I do like this box. I did it victorian. The inside is also done with lace and paper.


These are two picture's I did out of tray's. The one on the left is my grandmother when she was 16. The other one is of my mother and father. It is their wedding picture.






This is a cheese box I got at a yard sale. So I altered it for my daughter, for her birthday, and filled it with woopie pies.


This is my first box I altered for Christmas. I papered it with vintage paper and embellished it.


This is my first attempt at a shadow box. Not to bad.


A tray I altered. My baby picture in the middle. A picture of my mom and dad. And pictures of them when they were little. I thought this turned out very nice.


This is a Christmas box I did. Not to bad.


I did this one with a Christmas scene. I got the little chest at a yard sale, and filled it with some toys and did a Christmas tree and put on rhinestones and gifts around the bottom, also added some lace and music paper on the inside of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment