Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas Past 2010

A snowwoman that looks primitive.She is sitting on a child's old green bench
More pictures of snowmen. And of my bar with the garland and snowmen
A picture of an old berry carrier. I use to use one like this when I was a young girl and over the summer I would pick berries to earn money to buy school cloths. I also collect old graniteware, like the one in the picture.
This is a scene under my tv in the living room. I will explain it in the next picture of it close up. At the doors are snowmen.
 This old log house and the old pump and the celluloid animals are from my father's Christmas when he was little. This is priceless.
This is my snowman Christmas Tree in my living room. Some of my snowmen came from yard sales and some are from my father's tree when he was little. They mean the most to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment